Sorry I haven't been able to update this for a while. We have been so busy. Bill and I flew to Michigan for 5 days. Our cousin Amy got Married. It was so much fun. I am glad we were able to go and be there for the wedding. Amy and Rusty make a wonderful couple. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and would like to welcome Rusty to the family.
Mr. and Mrs. Misner
It was also Grandma's 85th birthday the 20th the day of the wedding. In the middle of the reception Grandma was called to come to the middle of the floor. I was worried of what was going to happen next. With the Rademacher men, you never know what's going to happen and you usually don't want to be in the middle of it. Grandma standing in the middle of the floor alone and just guess what song comes on. Yeah, "I'm too Sexy".. We all justed laughed when we recognized the song. I really think grandma enjoyed being out there dancing. Or, she was a good sport and did it anyways..
On Sunday all family came over to Lloyd and Renee's house for a birthday party for grama. Here are some of the pictures of that day..
Our cousin Mark brought their new puppy Kip to the BBQ. Laith had Kips leash for hours walking around with him. At times I wasn't sure who was walking who. It was the cutest thing ever.
This is Laith's cheese smile. Gotta love it..
Keeping it Real
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment