Happy ONE month old my little string bean.. I really can't believe that you have been with us for one month now. Time sure flies when you are having fun.
I love everything about you.
* Your smiles that melt Mommies heart
* Your piggies that I love to kiss
* Your fun noises you make all the time.. The grunts and coo's
* Your Rooten Tooten
* Your explosions (that happen almost daily)
* The 20 batches of laundry daily from your explosions and spit ups
* Yours great temperment.. Relaxed and such a great baby.
* I love that you fall asleep in my arms and I can just stare at you for hours.
The list can go on and on.. I love you so much and I am so greatful to have you in our family our little miracle.
Keeping it Real
4 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment